Want to make a donation to the Department of Theatre & Dance?
DONATE VIA CHECK:
Please send a note and make checks payable to: CSU Theatre and Dance Department
Mail to: CSU Department of Theatre and Dance
Attn: Theatre Arts Program (Or Dance Program, if it's a Dance Donation)
2121 Euclid Avenue, MB 263, Cleveland, OH 44115
1) Visit - https://www.supportcsu.org/give-today
2) Enter gift info (amount, etc.)
3) In the “Please designate my gift to:” dropdown menu, please select “Other”
4) In the “Other Designation” box, for a Theatre donation please manually type in “Department of Theatre and Dance – Theatre Program," or for a Dance Program donation type in "Department of Theatre and Dance – Dance Program."
5) Complete the rest of the form and hit “continue.”
Cleveland State University/Cleveland Play House
$20 BENEFIT SHOW NIGHTS
There are no benefit shows upcoming for 2020.
Our 2019-2020 CSU Benefit Season with Cleveland Play House is now over.
Please check back for possible 2021 Benefit dates.
Proceeds from the sale of these tickets will go directly to fund SCHOLARSHIPS for Department of Theatre and Dance students. This $20.00 price is over 1/2 off a regular CPH Ticket! You see a show -> students benefit! It's a win-win!
Thank you for your support of the 2019-2020 Benefit season!
All CSU BENEFIT SHOWS take place at the Allen Theatre Complex at Playhouse Square.
1407 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115.
For more information contact: Kate Klotzbach - Administrative Coordinator
CSU Department of Theatre & Dance, MB 263
email@example.com | 216-687-2113