Fall 2021 Advising Open House
TBA - Please check back!
How to Attend
- Go to http://bit.ly/CSU_HISadvising or access MS Teams through your campus webmail. Clicking on the nine squares in the upper left corner. Choose Teams from the dropdown. Click on “History Department Online Advising Center.” If you are not already a member of the team, you can request access.
- Once in the Team, you can post general questions in the channel or ask for a private instant message or phone call meeting.
- Students can access your private online advising folder through the “Class Notebook” If you have a copy of your major checksheet or other notes you want to share with your advisors, you may upload them to your individual notebook.
Unable to Attend
Schedule an appointment with your advisor via Starfish or contact Carolyn Kinkoph,
History Department Administrative Secretary, at email@example.com with inquiries.
- Are you interested in a History or Social Studies Major?
- Direct Message advisors on Twitter on April 14 between 11:30 am – 12:30 pm with any questions and to request information about our programs!