COVID-19 Production Requirements -
FMA Quick Contacts -
Production Forms and Signage -
Equipment Cage -
- Equipment reservations are made via the WebCheckout Patron Portal. Please view this video for step-by-step instructions.
- The FMA Equipment Cage Policy is intended to serve as a guide for the use of the school's equipment, in an effort to minimize the potential for damages and to increase the availability of equipment.
- This video shows the process of picking up and returning equipment at the equipment cage.
The School of Film and Media Arts equipment is only available for use by film students and faculty.
Location Information -
Information for FMA Seniors -
Set Safety and Setiquette -
Actor Database and Celtx Pre-Production and Script Writing Studio Access -
- The FMA Actor Database is a resource for film students and faculty to aid in casting student productions. It is held in the Preproduction Material workspace on the Nexis server and can be browsed from any classroom or lab computer. Off-line access is provided upon request.
- Celtx (https://www.celtx.com/) is an all-in-one, online solution for writing, planning, and managing media production. Students enrolled in courses using Celtx are invited to join the FMA Studio at the beginning of the semester. Follow these instructions to produce pdfs of Lined Scripts, Directing Charts, Location Surveys, scripts with handwritten notes or other documentation to be uploaded into Celtx.
- Students preparing the budget for their class production can use the FMA Day Rates guide for crew, cast and equipment.
School of Film & Media Arts Facebook Group -
Current FMA students are encouraged to join the CSU School of Film & Media Arts private Facebook group to learn about open internship and job opportunities, contest and scholarship notices, and advertisements for relevant on and off campus events. This group also acts as a forum where students can post about anything film school-related, from crew and audition calls to film club meetings and events, and even posts about finding roommates or ride shares. To join the CSU School of Film & Media Arts group, search this private groups name on Facebook or click on the Facebook icon above. Once you ask to join, you will be able to see the current posts and have the ability to make your own posts to the group.