Dr. Susan Bazyk
Dr. Susan Bazyk, Project Director, Every Moment Counts: Promoting Children’s Mental Health Throughout the Day, funded by Ohio Department of Education.
Dr. Cyleste Collins
- 2017. Refugee Health Needs in Ohio. Role: Consultant. Kate Conway (Wright State University), P.I. Funder: Patient Centered Research Outcomes Institute.
- 2015-2017. National Evaluation & Implementation Support Center for Social Work Case Management. Cleveland, Ohio. Role: Co-investigator. Funder: Office of Women’s Health. National Department of Veteran’s Affairs and Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center.
- 2015-2017. Cuyahoga County Partnering for Family Success Process Evaluation. Role: Project Director, Co-P.I. with David Crampton and Rob Fischer (Case Western Reserve University). Funded through multiple public/private partners (including Cleveland and Gund Foundations).
- 2013-2017. Community Research Scholars Initiative. Role: Evaluator. (Case Western Reserve University Center for Reducing Health Disparities.) P.I.: Ashwini Sehgal. Funder: National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Dr. Wenbing Zhao
- Dr. Wenbing Zhao is collaborating with faculty in the College of Education in using technology to help children with Autism.
- Dr. Wenbing Zhao is working with Drs. Espy and Reinthal on “Safe Patient Handling among STNA’s in Nursing Homes: Compliance, Monitoring, and Continuous Quality Improvement of Best Practices (246,462), Ohio Bureau of workers Compensation.
- Dr. Cathleen Lewandowski and Dr. Kimberly Fuller, Evaluation of Bellefaire Transitional Living Program, funded by Administration of Children Youth and Families.
- Dr. Ilya Yaroslavsky is Co-Investigator on a funded R01 (MH084938) entitled, “Bio-behavioral inflexibility and risk for juvenile-onset depression.”